Spiral and metal gasketsJump to products
Their main advantage is resistance to high temperatures (up to 1000 ° C)
The hardness of the metal ring is usually given in HB according to Brinell, or according to HV Vickers.
Fields of application
They are mainly used in the petrochemical industry, for example in piping systems, heat exchangers, high pressure tanks, valve systems.
- Salixsteel SW - Spiral wound gaskets are manufactured from a variety of sealing materials in different versions with or without metal auxiliary rings.
- Salixsteel MJ - Coated seals are used in a wide range of industrial applications and are manufactured in various combinations of metallic and non-metallic materials (aluminum, copper, brass, soft steel, Monel, stainless steel, graphite and ceramics).
- Salixsteel MJS - Spiral sealing with internal hemming in profiles.
- Salixsteel GG - Composed of a metal core with a crown profile combined with a soft sealing layer of graphite or PTFE.
- Salixsteel RJ - Circles that are designed for high pressures and temperatures, depending on the properties of the ring, are capable of sealing pressures up to 1500 bar and temperatures up to 1000 ° C.